In a recent player discovery by Twitch streamer yesmasterx, Classic WoW fully supports wargames in Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and even Alterac Valley.
balbIn a recent player discovery by Twitch streamer Yesmasterx, Classic WoW fully supports wargames in Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and even Alterac Valley. The feature even supports Horde versus Horde and Alliance versus Alliance wargames. Back in February, the idea of wargames and spectator functionality was speculated to be a feature added to WoW, based on the PTR update. New global strings were added to the game such as "BINDING_NAME_COMMENTATORFOLLOW_1_15", which are similar to strings used in the Arena spectator mode for Retail's Arena tournaments.As of the time of this article being written, Blizzard hasn't made a Blue post mentioning Wargame functionality in Classic WoW at all. Many prominent Classic WoW community figures are already looking to host Warsong Gulch tournaments, most notably Method streamer Tipsoutbaby.
4. Both groups should receive a queue that pops almost instantly and then you are in the match!
1. Three groups need to be formed, with a minimum of 5 for Warsong Gulch. Each group's faction does not matter. The third group is the spectator group. The spectator group doesn't require a group for the functionality to work, a single spectator can join, if they wish.
2. All group leaders need to have each other on Battle.net Friends list.
3. The leader of the spectator group will use the command /invitespectatormatch [group1 Battle.net ID] [group2 Battle.net ID] 0 warsong to send a challenge to both groups. For example, if you were trying to setup a spectator match between myself and yesmasterx, you would type "/invitespectatormatch rokman yesmaster 0 warsong" to invite both groups to join your match. Spectators can not be added to a match once it has started.
4. All three groups should receive a queue that pops almost instantly and then you are in the match!
5. Players in the spectator group will gain access to a new keybind panel called "Commentator", allowing them to setup keybinds for camera settings.
We do not intend to disable the Wargame function in WoW Classic.
We may make some tweaks and adjustments to how it works, of course.
Source : Blizzard
Do you have any friends who plays Classic WoW? Join the WowIsClassic community and share this guide with all your friends! One share = One saved murloc! Souvenir Murloc
Thanks to your generosity, support Wowisclassic and become a member PREMIUM by making a donation.Discover the PREMIUM benefits
Blizzard has posted the notes for the latest WoW Classic PTR, including Ahn'QIraj and the Scepter event open for testing, improvements to the threat API, and the ability to earn additional bag slots when attaching an authenticator.
Blizzard has announced several upcoming hotfixes for WoW Classic, focused on improving the spawn rate of Black Lotus and hindering WSG exploits.
Check out the content for Classic Phase 2, get ready for new adventures!
17 new realms are now available on one single layer! Is yours already in the list?
Blizzard has hotfixed enchantments on gear to no longer count as helpful auras