LeatrixPlus is an efficient and modular addon
which offers lots of quality of life improvements to enhance the default user
interface. Translations for English, Chinese, Korean and Russian are included.
minimap button or enter /ltp to open Leatrix Plus. Some
options have little configuration buttons next to them for further
quests - Automatically select, accept and turn-in quests. Quests
which have a gold requirement are excluded automatically.
- Automate gossip - Automatically select a single gossip
option by holding down the alt key when opening a gossip window. Banker,
taxi, trainer and vendor gossip windows are automatically skipped with no alt
- Accept summon - Automatically accept summon requests.
- Accept resurrect - Automatically accept non-combat
- Release in PvP - Release automatically after you die in
- Sell junk automatically - Sell all grey items in your
bags when you talk to a merchant.
- Repair automatically - Repair your armor automatically
when you talk to a repair merchant.
- Block duels - Block duel requests from people who are
not friends or guild members.
- Block party invites - Block party invite requests from
people who are not friends or guild members.
- Block friend requests - Block BattleTag and Real ID
- Party from friends - Automatically accept party
invitations from friends or guild members.
- Invite from whispers - Automatically invite someone to
a group when they whisper the keyword inv to you.
- Use easy
resizing - Resize the chat frame upwards simply by dragging it.
- Hide the combat log - Hide the combat log to make more
room for chat windows.
- Hide chat buttons - Hide the chat buttons to gain
- Unclamp chat frame - Move the chat frame to the very
edge of the screen.
- Move editbox to top - Move the editbox to the top of
the chat frame.
- Disable sticky chat - Disable sticky chat so you can
switch between group chat and whispers easily.
- Use arrow keys in chat - Use the arrow keys to navigate
- Disable chat fade - Prevent chat text from fading.
- Universal group color - Make raid chat text the same
color as party chat text.
- Use class colors in chat - Show character names in
class color in the chat window.
- Recent chat window - Open recent chat history in a
- Increase chat history - Increase chat history from 128
lines to 4096 lines.
- Hide error messages - Hide error messages shown in the
error frame (with exclusions for a few important errors).
- Hide portrait numbers - Hide the damage and healing
numbers shown in the portrait and pet frames.
- Hide zone text - Hide zone text (such as 'Ironforge').
- Resize mail text - Resize text in the mail frame.
- Resize quest text - Resize text in the quest detail
- Customise minimap - Rescale the minimap, hide zone
information and use the mousewheel to zoom.
- Manage tooltip - Move, rescale and color the tooltip
and show the unit's guild, rank (if same guild) and target.
- Enhance dressup - Add tabard and nude buttons and hide
the character controls.
- Show volume slider - Add a useful volume control to the
- Show auction controls - Add controls to the auction
house frame to speed up creating auctions.
- Show cooldowns - Show up to five beneficial cooldown
icons (of your choice) above the target frame for easy cooldown tracking.
- Show durability status - Show itemised durability
status in the character sheet and show an overall percentage after you die.
- Show vanity controls - Show helm and cloak toggle
checkboxes on the character sheet.
- Show Wowhead links - Show Wowhead links in the quest
- Manage frames - Move and rescale the player frame,
target frame, buff frame, widget top center frame and mirror timer bar frame.
- Class colored frames - Show the player and target frame
backgrounds in class color.
- Show player chain - Show a rare, elite or rare elite
chain around the player frame.
- Raid frame toggle - Move the raid frame toggle button
so that you can toggle the raid container frame without opening the raid
- Combat plates - Show nameplates automatically when
- Hide gryphons - Hide the gryphons shown either side of
the main bar.
- Hide stance bar - Hide the stance bar.
Graphics and sound
- Disable screen glow - Disable the screen glow to reduce
- Disable screen effects - Disable the grey screen of
death and the netherworld effect.
- Max camera zoom - Increase the maximum camera distance
to get a bigger view of the action.
- Enable viewport - Show customisable borders around the
game world with optional screen resize and transparency.
- Silence rested emotes - Automatically toggle emote
sounds when you enter and exit rested state.
- Disable bag automation - Prevent your bags from opening
or closing automatically when you interact with a merchant, bank or mailbox.
- Show character addons - Sort the addon list according
to character by default.
- Disable loot warnings - Hide the warnings that appear
when you choose a loot roll option or attempt to sell or mail a tradable item.
- Faster looting - Loot creatures significantly faster.
- Faster movie skip - Cancel cinematics without being
prompted for confirmation.
- Stand and dismount - Automatically stand or dismount
when an action is prevented because you are seated or mounted.
- Show vendor price - Show the vendor price in item
Credits & thanks
Curse Link: LeatrixPlus