Classic WoW world buff timers and pre buff drop warnings so you never miss a buff.
What it does :
- Warning msgs in chat window, middle of the screen, and guild chat.
- Warnings for each channel and time left can be turned on and off with /wb config.
- Current warning times are 30/15/10/5/1 minutes left until buff reset.
- Guild msgs are configured so only 1 person online at a time will send warning msgs to avoid spam.
- Guild chat is notified and timer reset if a buff NPC is killed infront of a member with the addon installed (mind control reset).
- Any guild member can type !wb in guild chat to display all timers.
- Display timers to yourself by typing /wb.
- Display timers to any channel by typing /wb Example: /wb party or /wb say.
- Display timers automatically when you log on.
- Display timers on the Orgrimmar/Stormwind world map.
Credits & thanks